Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MAY 22. 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing Public Works Week
• Recognition of Jefferson Awards LEAD360 Challenge Participants
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the April 10, 2018 and April 24, 2018 meetings of the
Board of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 16
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Dispose of assets not found during previous inventory cycles.
8. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of Commissioner Vanderley's reappointment of Ed Grunloh with a
term expiring December 31, 2019; the appointment of Phillip Morrill with a term
expiring December 31, 2019; and the appointment of Michael W. Loden with a
term expiring December 31, 2018 on the Big Sand Lake Advisory Board.
(Agenda Development Office) Page 18
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.