Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers • 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2019
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing May 19 through May 25, 2019
as Public Works Week
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing May as Asian Pacific American
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the April 9 and April 23, 2019 meetings of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 24
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 24
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap Assets.
b. Return leased equipment to vendor.
c. Dispose of assets totaled by our Third Party Administrator for its salvage
d. Scrap assets for salvage value.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment of Akbar Allan Ali to the Pine Hills Local Government Neighborhood
Improvement District Advisory Council in the District 6 representative category
with a term expiring June 30, 2020. (Agenda Development Office) Page 26-27
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.