Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1sl Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MAY 6,2014
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing Asian Pacific American
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of May 4 through May
10, 2014 as Centennial Celebration Week of the Cooperative Extension
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 25, 2014 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 15
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 15-48
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 15, 49-51
a. Trade assets for allowance towards purchase of new equipment.
b. Dispose of an asset that was totaled out by our Third Party Administrator
for its salvage value.
c. Scrap asset.
d. Dispose of software that is no longer used.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of A Resolution of the Board of County Commissioners of Orange
County, Florida regarding reimbursement of certain costs relating to the
acquisition, renovation and equipping of certain buildings for primary use as
governmental office space; and providing for an effective date. (Fiscal and
Business Services Division) Page 52-54
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.