Orange County Government. Board of Coun~Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commlssl()n Chambers. 1st Floor it County Administration Center" •...
TUESDAY, MAY 5,2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May 4 through May 8, 2015 as
Jury Appreciation Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the month of May 2015 as
Mental Health Awareness Month and May 7, 2015 as National Children's
Mental Health Awareness Day
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May 2 through May 10, 2015 as
National Travel and Tourism Week
• Pu blic Comment*
L CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 10, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 17
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 17-58
3. Approval of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 17, 59
a. Return leased equipment to vendor.
b. Trade asset for allowance toward the purchase of new equipment.
c. Scrap asset.
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public inlerest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.