Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 30,2013
MEETING STARTS AT 1 :30 p.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of May 4 through May
12,2013 as National Travel and Tourism Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of May 5 through May
11, 2013 as Public Service Recognition Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 26, 2013 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 11-43
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 11
3. Disposition of Real Property and Tangible Personal Property as follows:
(Property Accounting) Page 11,44
a. Scrap asset.
b. Trade in asset for a $10 allowance toward maintenance of equipment.
c. Trade in asset for a $40,000 allowance toward the purchase of new
d. Trade in asset for a $16,000 allowance toward the purchase of new
e. Trade in assets for a $8,100 allowance each towards the purchase of new
f. Asset was scrapped by the Division
g. Asset was lost
h. Cannibalize assets for their useable parts.
i. Sell asset through sealed bid.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.