Orange County Government. Board! 01 County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers 1,1 5t Floor 'I County Administration Cen~er
TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2016
MEETING STARTS AT 1:30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May 2 through May 6, 2016 as
Juror Appreciation Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May 1 through May 7, 2016 as
National Travel and Tourism Week
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the month of April as Donate
• Public Comment'
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 1, 2016 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 22-37
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 22
B. SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS
1. Approval and execution of County Precinct Boundary Change Resolution.
"'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.