Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers .1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2011
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the month of Mayas Building
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May 5, 2011 as Law
Enforcement Memorial Day
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of May 2 through
May 8,2011 as Public Service Recognition Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 15, 2011 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13w26
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
3. Disposition of tangible personal property as follows: (Property/Accounting)
Page 13, 27
a. Cannibalize an asset.
b. Trade an asset for an allowance towards the purchase of new equipment.
c. Internally sell a vehicle from Building Division to Facilities Management.
d. Donate assets with an approximate value of $175.00 to Reliable Business
Solutions, Inc., 501 (c)(3), in lieu of selling at fair market value.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.