Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue ·
County Commission Chambers e 1st Floor e County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 25, 2017.
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April 28, 2017 as Week of the
• Presentation of a proclamation designating May as Haitian American
Heritage M9nth .
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the ·minutes of the March 7, 2017 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 18
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 18
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Donate asset to Osceola County.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Remove stolen asset from inventory.
B. .COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation. of the appointment of Jessica Rivera to the Board of Zoning
Adjustment as the Mayor's representative with a term expiring December 31,
2018. (Agenda Development Office) Page 20
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.