Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Roi::Rlind Avenue
Cour.ly Commission Chan1b-ers • 1 sl Floor• County Adn1lnislrallon Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 23, 2019
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 3
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing May as Haitian-American
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing April 22 through April 26, 2019
as National Community Development Week
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing April 24, 2019 as Denim Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 26, 2019 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 16
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
3. Authorization to negotiate, with execution by the Mayor, a tri-party contract
between Wells Fargo Bank, the Orange County Board of County Commissioners,
and the Orange County Comptroller for comprehensive banking and treasury
management services. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16-18
4. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 16, 19-27
a. Scrap assets.
b. Remove stolen asset from inventory.
c. Sell assets through online auction.
d. Offer assets to non-profits.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as <<<<<