Orange County Government - Board of CountY Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers - 1st Floor - County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating Tuesday, April 21, 2015 as
Head Start 50
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April 24, 2015 as Earth Day and
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the February 24, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 14-31
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 14
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 14, 32-58
a. Sell assets through public auction.
b. Offer to non-profit organizations.
c. Scrap remaining assets.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of the Mayor's reappointment of Commissioner Clarke to the
Citizens' Commission for Children with a term expiring December 31, 2016 and
appointment of Commissioner ~dwards to the City of Orlando CRA Advisory
Board with a term expiring June 30, 2016. (Agenda Development Office)
2. Receipt and filing of the minutes received by the Agenda Development Office of
various advisory board meetings for the official county record. (Agenda
Development Office) Page 60-61
·Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners .
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.