Ora'nge County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commiss1on Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 11, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a resolution recognizing National Service Recognition Day
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April 26, 2017 as Denim Day
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April 9 through April 15, 2017
as National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the February 7 and February 21, 2017 meetings of the
Board of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 18
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 18
3.. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 18- 19
a. Scrap assets.
b. Dispose of asset totaled by our Third Party Administrator for its salvage
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Ora.nge County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the.
Board's agenda, but !'!Xcluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.