Orange. County ·Government:• Board of County Commissioners• 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floo1r •County Adm'lnlstrat'lon Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 10, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m·.
• Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April 10, 2018 as Jones High
School Choir and Wind Ensemble Day
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing April 25, 2018 as Denim Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the March 6, 2018 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 19 ,
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 19
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap c;issets.
b. Transfer asset to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
c. Trade-in assets toward the purchase of new equipment.
d. Return assets to the State of Florida.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment of Councilman Tarus C. Mack to the Community Action Board.in the
municipal elected official category with a term expiring December 31, 2021.
(Agenda Development Office) Page 22
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
.matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.