Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1 st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, APRIL 8,2014
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 4
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating April as Sexual Assault
• Presentation of a resolution recognizing Wekiva High School Girls
Basketball Team as 2014 District 7A State Champions
• Presentation of a certificate of achievement recognizing Wekiva High
School's Jarae Bargaineer as the Girls State Weightlifting Champion
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 17
2. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property/Accounting)
a. Transfer grant asset to other agency at the Department of Health and
Human Services' direction.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Cannibalize asset; remaining parts to be sold or recycled.
d. Demolish asset.
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4,2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.