Orange County Government - Board of County Commissioners - 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers - 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MARCH 29, 2011
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 3
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of April 3 through
April 9, 2011 as Children's Week
• Presentation of proclamation designating the month of April as Water
• Presentation of Florida Department of Environmental Protection's "2010
Plant Operations Excellence Award for Eastern Regional Water Supply
Facility" and Florida Section American Water Work Association's
"Distribution System Award for Division VIII" and "Show of Excellence
Award for Water Conservation Website"
• Public Comment'"
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 15
2. Approval of the Disposition of Real and Tangible Personal Property as follows:
(Property Accounting) Page 15·16
a. Scrap an asset.
b. Demolish assets.
c. Transfer assets to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.