Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
Collnty Commission Chambers• 1s-:t Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2019
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing April as Water Conservation
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Confirmation of the Mayor's managerial appointment of Steve Harrison as
Manager, Mosquito Control Division. Page 15-16
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the February 26, 2019 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 17
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 17
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Sell assets through online auction.
b. Offer assets to non-profit organizations.
c. Scrap assets.
d. Remove stolen assets from inventory.
e. Demolish asset.
"Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.