Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosa.lind Avenue
County Commission Chambers .1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2010
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 2
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a resolution congratulating the Winter Park High School
Boys Basketball Team on their state championship
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of March 21 through
March 27, 2010 as National Surveyors Week
• Presentation of proclamation designating March 23, 2010 as End Senior
Hunger Awareness Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the February 2,2010 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 11·22
2. Approval of the Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property
Accounting) Page 11, 23
a. Abandon an asset in place.
b. Scrap assets.
c. Dispose of assets that were totaled out by our Third Party Administrator
d. Trade in vehicles for an allowance toward new vehicles.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of
County Commissioners must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular
meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any matter of public interest under the Board's
authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the Board's agenda, but
excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.