Orange County Government - Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers. 1st floor" County Administration Center
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 24,2015
MEETING STARTS AT 2:00 p.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the January 6, 2015 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 13-63
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same ,had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 13
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 13, 64-65
a. Trade assets for allowance toward the purchase of new equipment.
b. Transfer grant assets to the State of Florida Department of Juvenile
c. Demolish asset.
d. Scrap asset.
e. Scrap assets for recycling
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Confirmation of the appointment of Chadwick Hardee to the Membership and
Mission Review Board as the District 4 representative with a term expiring
December 31,2016. (Agenda Development Office) Page 66
2. Confirmation of the appointment of Susan B. Vanderford to the Orange County
Citizen Corps Council as the District 4 representative with a term expiring
December 31,2016. (Agenda Development Office) Page 67
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.