Orange County 'Government•· Board of County Commissioners • 201 South !Rosalind Avernue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Flooir •County Adm'lnlstratlon Center
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 1
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the January 23, 2018 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk'.s Office) Page 16
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap assets.
b. Remove stolen assets from inventory.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval for the Orange County Sheriff's Office to spend $7,000 from the FY
2018 Law Enforcement Trust Fund to provide eligible contributions to the
Children's Safety Village ($5,000), and the Early Learning Coalition of Orange
County ($2,000). (Office of Management and Budget) Page 18-24
2. Approval of budget amendments #18-25 and #18-26. (Office of Management
and Budget) Page 25-28
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.