Orange County Government. Board 0' County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenu(
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a resolution recognizing the Bach Festival Society of
Winter Park's 80
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Confirmation of the following managerial appointments: Marc Cannata as the
Manager, Capital Planning & Building Systems, Michael Perkins as the Manager,
Orange County Regional History Center; an,d Sherry Priester Paramore as the
Manager, Community Action. Page 14-23
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 16, 2014 meeting of the' Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 24-56
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 24
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. To scrap assets.
b. To return expired leased asset to vendor.
c. To scrap assets for recycling.
d. To transfer grant assets to other agencies at the Department of Health
and Human Services.
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use Issues.