Orange County Government• Board of County Commissioners• 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY. FEBRUARY 7, 2017
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a resolution recognizing Secretary Noranne Downs
• Presentation of proclamation recognizing February as Black History Month
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 20, 2016 and January 10, 2017
meetings of the Board of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 16
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
a. Dispose of assets totaled by our Third Party Administrator for their salvage
b. Scrap assets.
c. Recycle assets.
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.