Orange County Government • Board of County Commlaalonars • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chamben •1st Floor• County Administration Center
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - Mayor
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation recognizing February as Black History
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers
• Public Comment•
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the January 9, 2018 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 16
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 16
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows. (Property Accounting)
a. Scrap assets.
b. Dispose of asset totaled by our Third Party Administrator for its salvage
c. Trade-in assets toward the purchase of new equipment.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Appointment of Kevin Kennedy to the Tourist Development Tax Sports Incentive
Committee in the International Drive Resort Area Chamber of Commerce
representative category with a term expiring December 31, 2019. (Agenda
Development Office) Page 18
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.