Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners" 201 South Rosalind Avenuf
County Commission Chambers 01st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JANUARY 27,2015
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of A"egiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating February as Black History
• Presentation of a proclamation designating February 6, 2015 as School·
Crossing Guard Appreciation Day
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers
o Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 2,2014 meeting of the Board of County
Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 22-52
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 22
3. Disposition of Tangible Personal Property as follows: (Property Accounting)
Page 22, 53
a. Dispose of software that is no longer used.
b. Dispose of abandoned asset.
c. Trade-in assets for allowance toward new equipment.
B. COUNTY SHERIFF
1. Approval of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement FY14-15 Edward Byrne
Memorial Justice Assistance Grant in the amount of $137,356 for the period of
October 1, 2014 through September 30, 2015. Page 54-143
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.