Orange County Government. Board of County Commissioners. 201 South Rosalind Avenu
County Commission Chambers. 1st Floor. County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
MEETING STARTS AT 1:30 p.m.
• Invocation - District 6
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating February 3, 2012 as School
Crossing Guard Appreciation Day .
• Presentation of a proclamation designating the week of January 29 through
February 3, 2012 as Children's Week
• Presentation of Art in the Chambers
• Public Comment'"
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the November 29, December 6, and December 20,
2011 meetings of the Board of County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same had not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 14
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Receipt and filing of the minutes received by the Agenda Development Office of
various advisory board meetings. (Agenda Development Office) Page 90-91
2. Confirmation of Commissioner Boyd's appointment of Vishaal S. Gupta to the
Board of Zoning Adjustment with a term expiring December 31, 2012. (Agenda
Development Office) Page 92
'Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.