Orange County Government • Board of County Commissioners • 201 South Rosalind Avenue
County Commission Chambers• 1st F>loor •County Administration Center
TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2018
MEETING STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
• Invocation - District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of a proclamation designating January 9, 2018 as Law
Enforcement Appreciation Day
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA.
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Confirmation of the appointment of Andrea J. Lowery as manager of the Fiscal &
Operational Support Division, Orange County Corrections Department.
2. Confirmation of the appointment of Jessie Allen as the Executive Director,
Orange County Convention Center and approval and execution of the
employment agreement for a one year term from January 14, 2018 through
January 31, 2019. Page 19-26
B. COUNTY COMPTROLLER
1. Approval of the minutes of the November 28, 2017 meeting of the Board of
County Commissioners. (Clerk's Office) Page 27
2. Approval of the check register authorizing the most recently disbursed County
funds, having been certified that same have not been drawn on overexpended
accounts. (Finance/Accounting) Page 27
*Pursuant to Section 209 of the Orange County Charter, as amended on Nov. 4, 2008, the Board of County Commissioners -
must set aside at least 15 minutes at the beginning of each regular meeting for citizens to speak to the Board on any
matter of public interest under the Board's authority and jurisdiction, regardless of whether the public issue is on the
Board's agenda, but excluding matters that are not appropriate for public discussion, such as pending procurement or
land use issues.